Re: [FTP] at not allowed in FTP username
- From: Nelson Benítez <gnel cenobioracing com>
- To: Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [FTP] at not allowed in FTP username
- Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:04:36 +0100
Christian Neumair escribió:
Am Montag, den 15.08.2005, 18:08 +0100 schrieb Nelson Benítez:
Mateusz Łoskot escribió:
I suppose there is a problem with the at - @ - in my username.
May be I'm something wrong?
The bug is fixed in gnome-vfs but still not in nautilus. You can also
use gftp without problems.
I'm unable to configure WuFTPD to use an email as login alias for a
username and Usernames are not allowed to contain '@', even if I pass
--force-badname to adduser.
I created a public ftp account in my server so anyone could test this
bug, the details of that account are in a comment of the bug, so you
don't need to setup your own ! :)
] [Thread Prev