Re: Spatial Mode Window Cluttering and Possible Solutions

Most peopel care about the content of inside the browser/document/etc. windows. On the other hand, they rarely care about the content of the parent folders (usually the only time they care about it is when they want to copy/move some file(s) to the parent folder(s)). If they don't care about the content, the logical thing to do is to hide/close it.