nautilus call graphs

hi,

I did talk with alex about this on irc a while ago but since the code
could not really be released, I did not want to send a mail here.

For some personal pet project, I have written a small profiler which I
use to dump a program's dynamic call graph. I used nautilus as my
favourite testbed so, some developers might find some sample graphs
interesting/fun/useful. The sample graphs are based on a cvs version of
nautilus, about 2 months old but re-generating them for newer versions
should be pretty trivial if you use jhbuild and are willing to wait a
few hours.

http://www-sop.inria.fr/dream/personnel/Mathieu.Lacage/bozo-profiler/

regards,
Mathieu