Re: Tile View for nautilus (mockup image)

On Sun, 2005-04-10 at 15:22 -0700, Alan wrote:
> Nice!  A couple of comments though :)
>
> My first thought is that the 'no emblems attached' label can be removed,
> and that area can either be left blank if there are no emblems, or the
> information above can grow down (though not sure what else you'd put
> there).

yeah i know what you mean. though if it was there, it'd be a good way of
giving a clue to new users that someting can be added to each tile.

> Also, what happens with longer filenames or folder names?
heres another quick mockup using the same layout as my other example,
which shows a long folder name:
http://software.xkopex.com/nautilus/tile_longname.png

if the name was longer than the space available, it would be truncated.
thanks, Alan.

cheers,
paul.