Re: feature request: tabs

[Wednesday 06 April 2005 18:46] Sebastian Kapfer
        (Re: feature request: tabs):

> > I'm just a nautilus user not a developer or anything. I have one
> > feature request that would make the nautilus UI more powerful in my
> > opinion.
>
> I'd rather see a window manager that does tabbing.  I don't think it
> makes much sense to add tabbing to each GNOME app.

Furthermore, I don't think tabs would make much sense in Nautilus' new
spatial mode. In it's browser view, though...

Indeed, the window manager handling that would probably be best. Then
again, there's no reason to not use a *box capable of tabs as a window
manager in Gnome.

Cheers,
Tom

--