Re: Usability problem, and solution proposal

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 23:07:02 +0200
David Christian Berg <david sipsolutions net> wrote:

> Yeah, agreed, we don't need the other list, that's what came to my
> mind, when I wrote it, so the right click idea for the window-list is
> a good one.

You still prerequisite that every user has a window-list. And the small
advantage of an additional window-list would be that it appears at place
1 of fitts law (fastest accessible points).

But I think it is really hard to find a solution which satisfy all. I
would be happy about every (almost) improvement in this field.

Greetings,
Daniel