Re: Modified nautilus
- From: Jaap Haitsma <jaap haitsma org>
- To: Jamie McCracken <jamiemcc blueyonder co uk>
- Cc: "nautilus-list gnome org" <nautilus-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Modified nautilus
- Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 21:28:38 +0200
Jamie McCracken wrote:
You can also take a look at jhbuild
On Tue, 2004-09-21 at 22:06 +0200, Simon wrote:
There are some modifications I'd like to do in nautilus.
but if I tweak the source code, I'll probably do somes mistakes which
could crash my system. So how can I compile and test my version of
nautilus whithout crashing my working installation of gnome ?
Thanks for support
] [Thread Prev