Re: preview files in Nautilus ?

Ricardo Veguilla wrote:
On Sun, 2004-09-05 at 12:23 +0200, Jaap Haitsma wrote:

Paul Ionescu wrote:

BTW I never knew about this view as audio option. It's pretty cool. Only a pity that the mp3 decoder seems very picky. Many of my files do not play. Is there any plan to let nautilus use the gstreamer framework?

From the nautilus-media README:

AUDIO VIEW
- the audio view plays tracks using GStreamer.
- it currently plays wav, ogg, mp3 and flac (if your gnome-vfs is
current)

Strange that it doesn't play half of my music files then. Rhythmbox for example can play them all just fine. I get an ERROR: No information yet message on the files that do not want to play.