Re: preview files in Nautilus ?

Hi Jaap,

I already have those options activated in Nautilus, and they don't seem to
work. Maybe is my system (FC2), or maybe my expectations are different.
When I hoover over a sound file (tested with .ogg/.wav/.mp3), I
don't hear anything. If I change the nautilus the "View as icons" to
"view as Audio" I can play them, so the audio path is working, but not the
previews.
As for video previews, there is not even an option to enable or disable it.
Again, if I hoover my mouse over a movie file, nothing happens. Not even
if I click on it (click to select, not double-click to execute the default
action for the file).