Re: nautilus 2.8 stability? (was Re: nautilus code freeze break request)
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: Mark McLoughlin <markmc redhat com>, Nautilus <nautilus-list gnome org>, "release-team gnome org" <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: nautilus 2.8 stability? (was Re: nautilus code freeze break request)
- Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 12:43:34 +0200
On Fri, 2004-09-03 at 10:04 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > One
> > area where there might be some instability is the new http/dav backend.
> By the way, are there any DAV folders on the gnome servers that I can use
> to try that out?
For reading, you can use any public svn repository. For instance:
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's a one-legged shark-wrestling jungle king on his last day in the job.
She's a strong-willed French-Canadian snake charmer with a birthmark shaped
like Liberty's torch. They fight crime!
] [Thread Prev