Re: setting metadata (emblems) from console ?

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 27.08.2004, 17:23 +0200 schrieb Alexander Larsson:
> On Fri, 2004-08-27 at 03:39, inez wrote:
> > I'm trying to set emblems on directories from outside nautilus,too.
> > But it seems impossible.
> > NautilusFile is private.
> > Anyone can help?
>
> The Nautilus metadata API is not public at this time. Eventually we want
> to make the metadata system public (probably in gnome-vfs), but we
> haven't had time to do this yet.

If the metadata api doesnt change much, I'd like to do that. Tell me
where to hook it in and I'll try doing it ;)

gnome_vfs_get_file_info() -> containing metadata as name->value
hashtable ? Or something more sophisticated ?

cheers,
   Danny

--
www.keyserver.net key id A334AEA6