Re: suggestion for FTP in nautilus

begin  quote
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 13:11:13 +0100
Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se> wrote:

> I thought about this and came up with a solution of the problem and
> made  a mockup.
> http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/nautilus_ftpmockup.png
> As you can see in the mockup, the folder on the server has a globe in
> the background. Pehaps an svg image would be suitable, so it can scale
> when the user changes the size of the window.

Try doing this:
take a picture.  drag it to the ftp window, and hold the "Alt"  key
down.
Then select "Set as background"

Does this cover what you want?

(admitted, there could be default backgrounds, but I'm not sure how that
would be implemented.  part of a theme?  )

//Spider

--
begin  .signature
Tortured users / Laughing in pain