Large changes ahead...

Today I'm gonna create a new branch from HEAD, and on that branch there
is gonna be some large changes to the core of Nautilus to remove the
usage of bonobo for views and to remove the dependency on BonoboUI for
the user interface (we'll be using GtkUIManager instead).

In the comming weeks I'll be mainly working on this branch, and I won't
be very responsive on the lists, on irc, etc. But, if you want to work
on Nautilus, just keep going as usual posting patches and whatnot,
eventually I'll finish and get back to replying to you.

The first thing I'm gonna work on is replacing the corba NautilusView
interface, so if there is something you shouldn't be working on at the
moment, that would be it.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's an obese white trash gangster whom everyone believes is mad. She's a
scantily clad gold-digging soap star in the witness protection program. They
fight crime!