Re: Thumbnail size causing moving targets
- From: Steven Garrity <stevelist silverorange com>
- To: Nautilus <nautilus-list gnome org>
- Cc: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Subject: Re: Thumbnail size causing moving targets
- Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 12:37:08 -0300
Steven Garrity wrote:
> Do all thumbnails generated by Nautilus take up the same
> amount of space?
> If so, perhaps we could just float the current "generating
> thumbnail" icon in the middle of an area of that size.
Update: No, not all thumbnails take up the same amount of space. Can
anyone shed any light on how the thumbnail size is determined?
This must have been a trade-off between stability during thumbnail
generation and efficient use of space with smaller thumbnails.
] [Thread Prev