Re: Accessing Nautilus' Metadata Database

On Tue, 2004-05-18 at 10:27, Raphael Bosshard wrote:
> Hello there!
> Where can I get informations about how to access the Nautilus' metadata
> database (metadatabase?) On is no documentation on
> that topic.

Its currently private to nautilus. We hope to eventually have a metadata
system that all apps can use, but thats not here atm.

He's a hate-fuelled drug-addicted master criminal who hangs with the wrong
crowd. She's a brilliant mute pearl diver who believes she is the
reincarnation of an ancient Egyptian queen. They fight crime!