Re: Gnome 2.6: What were you thinking?
- From: Raul Acevedo <raul cantara com>
- To: "Manuel Amador (Rudd-O)" <amadorm usm edu ec>
- Cc: gnome-devel-list gnome org, nautilus-list gnome org, Andy Ross <andy plausible org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Gnome 2.6: What were you thinking?
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 11:50:36 -0700
Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) wrote:
> It's by design. And it's better.
1. A lot of people new to it find it annoying, even after using it for
2. It takes reading through newsgroups and searching through Google to
find the magic incantations to use it reasonably well or turn it off,
3. It takes more than two sentences to explain why it's "better",
Then it probably isn't.
] [Thread Prev