Re: Opening a parent window in spacial mode

On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 06:57, Dennis Cranston wrote:

> How about alt+shift+up?  This key combination opens the parent folder while closing its child.

Hmm, maybe I'm missing somthing but that doesn't seems to work for me?
(Alt+Up does, but that doesn't close the child window). I'm currently
runnning nautilus 2.5.8.

> Also, you can press backspace to simply open the parent folder.

Yes, discovered that just a moment ago, thats a very nice alternative
the the alt+up key combination :-). Somthing like this that closes the
child window too would be ideal for me.

Cheers,

Chris.