new feature of key view needed

in my case, I have several file/folders in one place, example:

gtk-icon , gtk-themes, gtk-docs

when view this folder in nautilus iconview, I pressed "g", then then "gtk-icons" was selected, then I press "g" again, I want the next item which's name is started with "g" to be selected, and then I press "g" the third time, the Third item could be select.

the current status is that just the first match file/folder could be select whatever how much time I had pressed.