Re: lost side bar and location toolbar

On Sat, 2004-06-26 at 15:02 +0200, Rolf Schumacher wrote:
> While upgrading finally to nautilus 2.6.3
> I lost the "side bar" (left window) and the location toolbar, somehow.
>
> I do not see something like view->side bar or view->location toolbar!
>
> I'm running nautilus on top of gnome2 on top of debian/unstable.
>
> Looks like I missed something really general.
>
> Any advise from someone who's not as blind as I am
> and may have a usable hint what to read next?
>
> Is that behavior caused by nautilus or gnome?

Welcome to spatial nautilus.  That is the default behavior of Nautilus
when you open a folder from the desktop.  All folders are represented as
singular objects that remember their state.

If you want to use the location bar and sidebar to navigate the
filesystem to see many objects, right-click a folder and select Browse
Folder.

sinzui cox net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.