Re: mounting removable media in 2.6

On Sat, 2004-06-19 at 03:08, David Christian Berg wrote:
> On Fr, 2004-06-18 at 01:41, George Farris wrote:
>
> > I have to agree with this "disks" and "open new window" were mighty
> > handy, I miss them.
>
> So true!

Any chance we could get this back as an option in Gnome-2.8?  It is
obvious many of us really liked that feature.  Having basic
functionality related to the root window menu is so very useful and
reduces mouse clicking greatly.

Actually being able to edit the root menu would be nice as well.  Maybe
restrict it to GConf keys and only allow five items would suit me fine.

--
George Farris <george gmsys com>