Re: Feature Request

Patrick Kellaher wrote:

Actually, I like the clean minimal look of the spatial browsing, but the
behavior is intolerable.  The actual file browser (classic), is too
bulky IMO.

Hiding the sidebar and location toolbar in the file browser gets closer to what you seem to want. Perhaps being able to hide the main toolbar as well?

After playing around with the spatial mode some more I have found a nice
feature.  If you open a picture directory and have it set to "Image
Collection" view mode then the whole not close the previous window thing
actually works.  But my directory structure is a quite a bit bigger than
standard Windows 2k/XP "My Documents" structure... so the window
behavior is quite absurd in my case.

Ok, why can't I delete something in "Image Collection" view mode?

Because the eog view is too limited in functionality.