Re: UI Mockup

ethan zimmerman wrote:
I've just created a mockup of a new UI of the browser.
http://www.ethanzimmerman.com/images/new_nautilus.png

I really think this would be a great improvement over the current
browser and I think it would coexist well with the spatial method too.
Also it is *very* similar to the new file selector which would make
things seem a bit more uniform (I think).

I primarily use the spatial browsing, but I think this looks like a great, smart, and relatively simple improvement for the browser mode.

Steven Garrity