Re: [Nautilus] Mounted loop iso images does not appear into Computer folder

On Fri, 2004-07-02 at 14:23, Luca Cappelletti (Infodomestic.com) wrote:
> Hello Olaf,
>
> so you mean that nautilus cannot handle into 'Computer' folder a loop
> mounted image?
> Is this a Bug or a Feature?
I don't know. I just played with fstab after your e-mail and found this
behaviour. I think they have some reason to disable it for loopback
mounted filesystems.
But in my opinion it is a bug.
> I need the capability to provide the availibility of a mounted image
> into 'Computer' folder.
>
> Now it doesn't work using this entries:
>
> /mnt/Images/Test.iso /mnt/test iso9660 loop
>
> or
>
> /mnt/Images/Test.iso /mnt/test iso9660 loop,user (like suggested by Davyd)
>
> Did you know how to workaround?
Sorry, I have no idea.

Regards,

Olaf