Re: [Nautilus] Mounted loop iso images does not appear into Computer folder

Olaf Frączyk wrote:

/mnt/Images/Test.iso /mnt/Test iso9660 loop

I've this little iso image to be mounted everytime the system is booted.

The problem is that the mounted image does not appear into nautilus Computer folder.

How can I set Nautilus to show me that mount point?

You need to add the 'user' option.

--d

Hello Davyd tnx.
I've added the 'user' option but nothing has changed.
I've rebooted too.

For regular devices it works with options: "owner" or "user" or "users".
If I add "loop" then it disappears.
It is not necessary to reboot! The change is visible immediately.

Regards,

Olaf

Hello Olaf,

so you mean that nautilus cannot handle into 'Computer' folder a loop mounted image?
Is this a Bug or a Feature?

I need the capability to provide the availibility of a mounted image into 'Computer' folder.

Now it doesn't work using this entries:

/mnt/Images/Test.iso /mnt/test iso9660 loop

or

/mnt/Images/Test.iso /mnt/test iso9660 loop,user (like suggested by Davyd)

Did you know how to workaround?

tnx, bye

Luca Cappelletti