Re: new mime detection approach
- From: Julien Olivier <julo altern org>
- To: Peter Harvey <pah06 uow edu au>
- Cc: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>, gnome-devel-list gnome org, Nautilus List <nautilus-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: new mime detection approach
- Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 07:39:31 +0000
> It would also remove the problem (mentioned elsewhere) where
> thumbnailable filetypes aren't thumbnailed until they're clicked on.
Which problem ?
If your files have the right extension, they'll be thumbnailed.
If they don't have any extension, they'll be thumbnailed too.
The only case where thumbnailing won't work before you click the file is
when the file has the wrong extension (for example a picture called
pic1.txt). But do you think it's a very common scenario ?
Julien Olivier <julo altern org>
] [Thread Prev