Re: INSTALL or similar...

David Emory Watson wrote:
The INSTALL file should be accurate, though it doesn't mention that you
should run autogen.sh instead of configure when compiling from cvs...

What I was trying to say, though, is that there _is_ no INSTALL file when I checkout Nautilus. http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/rview.cgi?cvsroot=/cvs/gnome&dir=nautilus
There is no INSTALL file in there or in the docs subfolder.

See http://developer.gnome.org/tools/cvs.html for more info.

This page helped a lot actually, I'd never stopped to read this page properly although I've been to it many times in the past.
Thanks a lot.
I guess now I just need to install a fairy large collection of development packages so I can get it all working.

Regards,
	Stuart Gilbert.