Nautilus widgets...

Hi everyone,

  I have a pretty simple question, which may have a simple answer. It's
this: is there a resource which spells out which widgets are used by
nautilus in its various views and layouts? I haven't turned up anything
with a quick search, but I thought there might be some standard
documentation that has this info. My question is related to tweaking gtk
themes, and not hacking on nautilus itself.

  If anyone could point me towards an answer I'd be extremely grateful,
and would not hesitate to sing the praises of said answer-providing
person to the gnome theming community. BTW, I am assuming that "look at
the source" is a valid route to the answer, but that would involve quite
a bit of overhead for me, as I'm not a coder.

Thanks,

 Robert McNees