Re: File Types

On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 06:35 -0700, Donald Henson wrote:

> I tried but all my Google searches ended up on mailing lists where
> people were complaining about people bitching rather than telling them
> where to go to file a bug. That wouldn't be you, would it?

You're not very good at using google then really?
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=gnome
+bugs&btnG=Google+Search

that was tricky.
bugs.gnome.org is the first link.

Not only that, but its linked from every gnome.org page (except the
front which is just ugly, but hey, you found out how to subscribe to a
mailing list, so you're smart enough to find links to the bug tracker
too)

iain