Re: File Types

On Sun, 2004-01-04 at 10:38 -0700, Donald Henson wrote:

> I just had a look at the two files created by the SuSE Backup utility.
> Nautilus has apparently decided that it is a Gnumeric file. I think that
> speaks for itself.

And of course you filed a bug with an example file made by SuSE Backup
utilities so that the developers can find out what in the backup file is
triggering the GNumeric detection so that it can be fixed?

Why yes, of course you did, cos that would be the proper thing to do,
rather than just bitching about it on a mailing list...

iain