Re: Feedback: Six Nautilus annoyances

> > I believe this is curremtly possible. When you select the background and
> > emblems preference dialog, and you drag a color (or tile) to the window
> > you want to set it on, hold the alt key, and you should get a nice
> > context menu that lets you set it per folder.
>
> Intuitive!  It's not even documented in the help displayed on the
> background and emblems palette.  I wonder if Nautilus did this in its
> youth as Eazel's premier app?

Ahhh.... memories of Eazel.... wow, that was a long time ago :)
To answer your question, yes it did.  For the life of me I can't
remember the exact UI for it though.  Something makes me want to say
that you just dragged and dropped tiles into a folder, but....  Maybe
there was a special tiles folder that didn't initiate a file copy, but a
drag and drop instead?  It's been a while :)

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"There are only 3 real sports: bull-fighting, car racing and mountain