-----Message d'origine-----
De : nautilus-list-admin gnome org
[mailto:nautilus-list-admin gnome org]De la part de Amarpreet Rattan
Envoye : mardi 3 fevrier 2004 20:42
A : nautilus-list gnome org
Objet : nautilus cd creator

hello all,

I am trying out nautilus-cd-burner-0.5.3-2 (installed on redhat 9 by rpm)
and when I click to burn a cd there is a tab to set the burning speed.
The problem, however, is that there are only two options 'maximum
possible' and '1x'.  Is there a way to select something in between (i
normally burn at 8x and this is not max possible, i find my burner more
reliable when i don't max out the speed).

amps