Scalable emblems

Some time ago I had some suggestions for FTP in Nautilus. See One thing that came up during the discussion was that similar ideas had came up before, using emblems, for example This requires scalable versions of the emblems though, so I thought I might provide some:
This is not the full set, but I hope to get it finished soon. Some emblems were harder than others to vectorize, but I hope they turned out ok. Tell me if you find any real wierdies.
- Andreas