user qn: Open XML mime type with other app

I'm using dropline Gnome 2.6.2.

I'm trying to make nautilus to launch JBuilder to open an XML file with
extension ".JPX".

How do I go about doing it?

Nautilus insists on recognizing the file as a text/xml mime type. Even
though I've created a new mime type entry for that extension, it is not
working.

If I right click and choose "open with", there's no way I can add
jbuilder to that list.

Message Dialog:

<QUOTE>The filename "dicomviewer.jpx" indicates that this file is of
type "JBuilder Project". The contents of the file indicate that the file
is of type "XML". If you open this file, the file might present a
security risk to your system.

Do not open the file unless you created the file yourself, or received
the file from a trusted source. To open the file, rename the file to the
correct extension for "XML", then open the file normally. Alternatively,
use the Open With menu to choose a specific application for the
file.</QUOTE>

Please advice.
Chu