Desktop Icon Grid

Hi all,
I'm using Gnome nautilus 2.5.91, and I got several problems using the
desktop's grid auto align, if I change the icon theme (gorilla in this
case) and I open a folder from the desktop, the folder's icon changes to
the "open folder" icon, then the icon is moved, and the alineation is
lost, I have to unselect and select again the align checkbox on the
desktop's popup menu to get it aligned again, then if I close the
folder, the icon is unaligned again...
¿This problem is solved in the HEAD on CVS?

Thanks,
Alberto Ruiz.