[ANNOUNCE] nautilus-bitron-extensions 0.0.1

Hi

As there is now a nice way to create extensions for nautilus, I've
assembled a package consisting of tiny - but hopefully useful -
extensions, nautilus-bitron-extensions. Currently it contains three
components: SearchTool, TerminalHere and ImageResizer.

For more information, screenshots or downloads, please have a look at
http://www.bitron.ch/software/nautilus-bitron-extensions.php

Please note that this package is _not_ an official nautilus package, so
direct bug reports, feature requests and similar things to me.

It'd be nice to get some feedback.

Jürg