Re: [PATCH] Middle/Shift Click in Hierarchy Popup
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Martin Wehner <martin wehner epost de>
- Cc: Nautilus <nautilus-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Middle/Shift Click in Hierarchy Popup
- Date: 07 Apr 2004 12:42:13 +0200
On Fri, 2004-04-02 at 07:08, Martin Wehner wrote:
> This patch makes it possible to close the ancestor window via
> shift/middle click in the hierarchy widget (#137663).
I think you should call nautilus_window_open_location() even if
gtk_get_current_event() returns NULL. This might happen if someone uses
a11y callbacks or something to activate the menu item. Otherwise it
looks good to commit.
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's a leather-clad vegetarian librarian plagued by the memory of his family's
brutal murder. She's a radical gold-digging lawyer from the wrong side of the
tracks. They fight crime!
] [Thread Prev