Re: help

On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 12:56:47PM +0800, mengzhuo li wrote:
> hi,thanks danny,:)
>
> I have another question.
> if a node hasn't subdirectories, i want to make the
> expander invisible ,and i dont want the "(Empty)"
> shown under a node which hasn't subdirectories.
> how can i do that ? it has some relations with the
> dummy node?
> thanks in advance :).

I have to chime in here and wonder why this is done this way.  This was
done for 2.4, and at the time I thought it was a bit pointless... It
would make more sense (to me anyway) to simply remove the triangle
widget if the node is found to be empty.  Having it say "(Empty)" seems
a bit wasteful IMHO.

alan

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"There are only 3 real sports: bull-fighting, car racing and mountain