Re: spatial stuff detail

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003, Dennis Bjorklund wrote:

> > * Object windows are one-window-per-location.
>
> Would this be one window per (virtual) desktop?

My gut feeling says that is the right approach.

> What is the view on virtual screens/desktops? And what is the name used in
> gnome? I'll use screen in this letter. My view is that each screen is like

The name used in GNOME is 'Workspace'. Your idea that each workspace is
like its own little computer reminds me of Work Area folders, I'll post
about that in another thread.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: lost / kwijt! :-(