Re: Floppy disk auto-mounting [was: Re: Volume handling proposal]

On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 17:17, Alexander Larsson wrote:

> > Isn't it possible to have a daemon trying to mount the floppy every -
> > say - 3 seconds ? What would be the drawbacks of such a solution ?
>
> A constant ticking from your computer i guess.

Well, we're getting a spacial filemanager like the amiga
We might as well go the whole hog and get the clicking disk drive too :)

iain
--
"If everyone is so darned proud of their country why don't they show it
in a little more useful way than pasting Flags on every flat surface.