Re: Volume handling proposal
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- Cc: Nautilus <nautilus-list gnome org>, "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Volume handling proposal
- Date: 17 Sep 2003 16:15:30 +0200
On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 15:52, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi there,
> On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 14:40, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> > This email
> rocks :-) it's great to have some thorough thinking on these issues.
> There is one situation I hadn't thought much about before installing an
> LTSP cluster-thing, and that's remote floppy drives - apparently mtools
> + floppyd has some support for this.
floppyd? WTH!? /me goes to google
> No idea if that presents some interesting categorisations, but I know
> it'd be nice to be able to switch what the 'floppy' icon on the desktop
> points to easily.
How does remote floppies work anyway, which computer do you stick the
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's a shy day-dreaming matador whom everyone believes is mad. She's a ditzy
wisecracking Hell's Angel from the wrong side of the tracks. They fight crime!
] [Thread Prev