Re: Volume handling proposal

Hi there,

On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 14:40, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> This email

	rocks :-) it's great to have some thorough thinking on these issues.
There is one situation I hadn't thought much about before installing an
LTSP cluster-thing, and that's remote floppy drives - apparently mtools
+ floppyd has some support for this.

	No idea if that presents some interesting categorisations, but I know
it'd be nice to be able to switch what the 'floppy' icon on the desktop
points to easily.

	FWIW,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot