Re: Volume handling proposal
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: Nautilus <nautilus-list gnome org>, "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Volume handling proposal
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:52:04 +0100
On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 14:40, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> This email
rocks :-) it's great to have some thorough thinking on these issues.
There is one situation I hadn't thought much about before installing an
LTSP cluster-thing, and that's remote floppy drives - apparently mtools
+ floppyd has some support for this.
No idea if that presents some interesting categorisations, but I know
it'd be nice to be able to switch what the 'floppy' icon on the desktop
points to easily.
michael ximian com <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev