Re: Nautilus 2.6 - We're going all spatial

I wouldn't be too opposed to a preference deciding what kind of window
to open by default.  But for awhile I'd like to keep the object windows
the default, so that we can get people to try to use them and find
problems.  We hope to find and fix problems with the model rather than
run away from them.

-dave