Re: Nautilus View / Listeners compared with Windows Namespace extension questions

On Tue, 2003-10-14 at 12:08, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> > * Take over thumbnailing (so as to generate better quality thumbnails
> > for larger icons).
>
> Hmm, not sure what you mean by this? If you think the Nautilus
> thumbnailing is bad, shouldn't we just fixing it? I'm don't get this
> point.

Maybe. What I mean is that Nautilus makes one thumbnail per file, and
when you strecth an icon (or zoom in) the thumbnail gets blurred.

What I was thinking was making an image view more suited for images from
digital cameras. That means displaying inline exif information and
allowing for larger better quality thumbnails.