Re: Spacial nautilus
- From: Julien Olivier <julo altern org>
- To: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com>, Nautilus <nautilus-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Spacial nautilus
- Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 19:01:27 +0000
On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 18:32, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 10:45, Julien Olivier wrote:
> > > Double-click with middle button (or wheel), so new window will open and
> > > parent window will auto-close at the same time...
> > >
> > Aaargh.. why not using CTRL-double-click instead of middle-button
> > double-click ? I think that middle-double-click has 2 problems:
> Did you test what ctrl-double-click did before proposing it?
I'm using Nautilus 2.4.0 which doesn't have the "spacial" features. So,
no I didn't test it on the spacial Nautilus. On the "normal" Nautilus,
it does nothing.
> Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
> alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
> He's an underprivileged misogynist matador who hides his scarred face behind a
> mask. She's a mistrustful green-skinned widow with the power to bend men's
> minds. They fight crime!
Julien Olivier <julo altern org>
] [Thread Prev