Scrips and working directory

Hi,

I have just installed gnome2 (on Debian testing with packages from
unstable), and I have noticed something that strikes me as slightly
inexpedient.  When I run a script from the nautilus script menu, it
always runs in my home directory, not in the directory I am viewing.
Wouldn't it be more natural if the program ran in the directory I am
viewing?

Also, the command line arguments to the script are just the filenames,
without the path, so they are rather useless when the script might run
in another directory.

It's Gnome 2.2, nautilus 2.2.3.1-1 (debian package version).

I have desktop == $HOME if that matters.

--
René Seindal (rene seindal dk)			http://sights.seindal.dk/