Re: raise opened windows when try to open new one

Le mer 07/05/2003 à 11:24, Gavrila a écrit :

> > my
> > window....

> If I have to browse with nautilus in 2 different windows I always start
> clicking on home twice, so I think this idea could bother me a lot. Thmb
> down :)

Maybe that should do that only if you have only 1 instance on HOME
opened and that this instance is maximized.

This way, if you open HOME once, then click on it again, it'll open a
second window.

But if you open HOME once, then minimize it, then open HOME again, it
will unminimize the first HOME and bring it to the front (and,
eventually bring it to the workspace you're on). If you click on HOME
again, it will open a second HOME.

If you have already opened 2 or more HOME folders and you have minimized
all of them, clicking on HOME again will open a new one because it seems
that you WANT to have more than 1 HOME window opened.

Doesn't that sound perfect ?