RE: "Keep Aligned" mode in nautilus

> From: Jeff Waugh [mailto:jdub perkypants org]
> > Put it all in a folder and sort it. Nobody's desktop needs
> to get that
> > complicated.
>
> Murray, that's a really unproductive, pointless and
> thoroughly inaccurate
> comment.

But I'm serious. I guess I was thinking about just the desktop, and it might
be worthwhile to arrange an icon-view of a folder just as you can sort a
list view. But even then, I do think you should switch to a list view when
you want that much order.

Does the Mac have an "Arrange-icons-by-sorting-by-anything" feature? It
doesn't sound like it's needed by the vast majority of people, and not
really needed by the minority either.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com