Re: "Keep Aligned" mode in nautilus

On Sun, 2003-05-04 at 01:25, Dave Camp wrote:
> * The grid is about half the size of a normal icon space in a normal
> icon view.  This allows more freedom when placing icons, but means that
> icons won't always be in a strict grid.

Is it possible to increase the value a bit more ? The reason why I ask
for this is because it often overlaps with horizontal Labels below the
Icons.

If I move the icons to the left leaving one complete Icon as space then
the space is definately to much, but if I leave it the way it is then it
sometimes overlap the Labels so it would be nice to have a better
padding between the Icons.

All in all this is a really nice improvement.

greets,

Ali Akcaagac