Re: Possible solution to the spring loaded folders headache

On Wed, 2003-03-19 at 11:32, Julien Olivier wrote:
> Hi

Hi,

> Link to ->
> Copy to ->
> Move to ->
>
> 	-----------------
> 	Desktop        ->
> 	Floppy         ->
> 	CD-ROM         ->
> 	-----------------
> 	Portishead     ->
> 	Massive Attack ->
> 	Goldfrapp      ->
> 	Nena           ->
> 	-----------------
> 	Bookmarks      ->
> 	-----------------

This sounds way better and more usable for the *somewhat experienced
user* :) And I'd like to comment out that I really don't like the
philosophy of nautilus and whole gnome2 threating me like an idiot;
otherwise it's all fine.
--
Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)	- Software developer, generic solvent
http://enver.casdb.com/		- mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com

Court, n.:
	A place where they dispense with justice.
		-- Arthur Train