Patch to set LABEL_OFFSET in nautilus-icon-canvas-item.c to 0

This patch changes LABEL_OFFSET in
nautilus-icon-canvas-item.c from 1 to 0, thus removing
the 1 pixel dead space between icon and icon text,
which has never made sense to me. It's especially
annoying when previewing audio files, as the sound
stops when you move your mouse over the gap.

Please commit if this is OK, as I don't have cvs
access.

--
Rami Valta - rami valta pp inet fi